- Plenty of room and comfy chairs! (via Scoville)
- Nice and airy with big windows to let you watch the world go by (and of course great coffee!)
- The only reason for me to visit Cafe Nero is its Cappuccino cake.
- Classical music in the background, cozy environment. They add a lot of cocoa powder to the cappuccino!
- Best Chai Latte!
- Nice space in the second floor.
- If you come for the wifi, be prepared to sit trying to make it connect for an hour, and then give up. It's temperamental at the best of times.
- Nice strong coffee and light wide open space, sadly this branch have a pet fly on the premises, I haven't been here one and not had a fly around my food/drink. Need some fly paper up or SOMETHING.
- Their Blueberry Muffins are lush.
- White choc mocha is lush
- Try the hot chocolate with cream. Phenomenal!
- Aah, nice air con!
- Soya chai tea latte with cinnamon on top is amazing. Definitely a must try!
- Great spot for watching the world go by.
- White Chocolate Mocha is fantastic if you're not just looking for a quick caffeine fix!
- Great location but it close early!