600 W Center St
Logan, UT 84321
- One of the only restaurants in town that actually has pleasant legitimate latin music. Awesome environment.
- Their Margaritas are the best!
- Very Mediocre place. There are a lot better places in Logan to get good mexican food.
- If you plan on eating the same thing for 2 days. No joke. Sharing is caring. This was a old train station.
- Thursday night is Locals night. $5.95 for a burrito and a drink. Awesome.
- Yeah, this place didn't renew their liquor license and I couldn't get what used to be the best sangria on Earth on Cinco de Mayo. Waiter was condescending about it. Awesome.