$ $ $
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
9:00am - 2:00am
9:00am - 9:00pm
- Fabio Viviani
- Soooo good
- Best Italian dishes in the area. Don't forget to stop at the bar first...
- Order the short rib ravioli with some nice wine.....it works on so many different levels!
- Saaaaaaaayyyy Gnocchi!!!
- The balsamic martinis are the bomb!!
- The butternut squash ravioli is a tiny slice of heaven.
- The gnocchi is hand made and amazing. The pizza w/ truffle oil not to be missed. The Gamberoni (huge shrimp) appetizer is yummmm.
- Any dish is worth the price! If you can get a Chef's Table, go for it.
- The gnocchi cinque terra is awesome...so light and fluffy for gnocchi!
- Duck Confit
- Best thing I ate was a baked Brie with roasted garlic, honeycomb, pistachios and chutney. Cocktails are fine, though nothing special.
- The atmosphere and the cuisine are fantastic!
- Try the Almond Olive Oil Cake - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Crme Brul - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Truffle Gnocchi - Best gnocchi I've ever had! (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Pepperoni Pizza - 2nd best pizza I've had on the West Coast! (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Bread - (via @Foodspotting)
- First experience was amazing - excellent ravioli. Second experience was just "ok" for the price. I was nonplussed with the lamb shank and half of my risotto was under cooked. The waiter didn't care.
- Fave: Rosemary ciabatta, gamberoni, truffle gnocchi, butternut squash risotto