Cafe Des Beaux-Arts
- Salad nicoise is great.
- Brunch here is best in valley... Gotta have the Eggs Beaux-Arts
- Crepe shrimp, crepe ham, Brie burger
- Lavender honey latte!!!!!
- Bitter, watery cappuccino. One of the worst eggs Benedict's. Even though the eggs were perfectly poached. Bad habit instead of Canadian bacon and lousy English muffins. Service was good.
- One of the best food experiences of my life!
- Great seating for morning breakfast.
- Careful as the dishes are super salty
- Try the bagel/lox/cream cheese/veggie plate. Lox is super fresh.
- Escargot is a must!!! And mimosas after a busy Friday night.