- The house special is special. Best sushi chef in DTown. Great family owned restaurant.
- Great place to dine alfresco during nice weather and take in the pulse of Doylestown.
- The only restaurant in town where you can get good sushi served up with even better italian food
- Avoid sushi at all costs....
- I haven't been that ignored since middle school
- Had the soft shell crab spider roll over the weekend...amazing!!!
- Raw chicken wings. I'll pass
- Calamari is lightly fried and super fresh. Delicious.
- Enjoy outdoor seating and grass-fed beef at this local Italian eatery, which offers sushi and wood-fired pizza in addition to Italian classics.
- Best salads!
- Love the selection and soups!!!
- It's great
- Pure poison.
- Order the Sicilian Sea Food Salad
- It's OK but no holy grail.
- Omg. Cheesesteak is awesome. Sounds silly with all the great sushi, but hey, I ate that too. :)
- Best food in town!
- Doylestowns Aldie Mansion hosted spirited dinners in the 1920s and 30s, at which Groucho Marx cracked jokes, Isadora Duncan piroutetted, and the real-life Von Trapp family sang together.
- On May 20, watch out for a large group of Climate Ride cyclists who will be stopping to eat lunch here! They're pedaling from NYC to DC to raise money and awareness for a sustainable future.
- Nice menu and well prepared. Some terrific salads.