Café, Breakfast, Vegetarian / Vegan
753 N Main St (Glass Beach Drive)
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- They make the best lattes with soy milk, and try the Hawaiian pancakes.
- order tempeh Reuben or veggie wrap. Reuben comes w/ veganaise. Like heat? Ask for jalapeo peppers to make this Om nom chompsky pop. Theyve hot sauce in bottles, plusvegan cheese available!
- Yummy Mexican breakfast options and other delicious organic food.
- Sunday omelette was incredible, I can't believe how much of it I ate!
- The hippie scramble is hearty and exhilarating.
- The Smoothies here are amazing!
- Slightly overpriced but good spot to get organic food (good salads, smoothes, and sandwiches). It feels like a dinner but the food is super fresh.
- I love this place. Ive only had breakfast a couple of times but will always go back.
- Classic breakfast in a cute town
- Breakfast burrito. Wonderful avocado.
- Huevos Racheros among other healthy options in sweet cozy diner