Prinsengracht 96 (Egelantiersgracht)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1015 DZ
+31 20 622 1864
- This is a very nice bar with its terrace on a boat at the Prinsengracht. Very pleasent to stay there with friends while watching the locals navigating their boats on the canal.
- Sandwiches are very tasty! Must try!
- Hot choco with rum for only 5
- Go sit on the boat.
- Nienke the barchick is the best in town!
- Met mooi weer op de boot!
- Food and coffee are not so tasty but it's nice to be on a boat with nice view if you come in weekdays otherwise you have to sit in the bar which is not fancy.
- sandwich with hummus and serano
- Very cosy and stylish. It's like a houseboat. We enjoyed a beer and some phenomenal bitterballen with a nice view of the canal with boats passing by just a meter away !
- The canal boat sitting area
- In my top three brown bars in the city. Sit on the boat when the weather is nice and warm up inside the rest of the year. Avoid the food and stick to drinks and good company.
- Decent spot for a drink on a sunny day, but beware, you may get a little seasick if you sit on the floating patio.
- Nice terrace on the cans land treat salads and sandwiches!
- A classic. One of my favorite bars in Amsterdam for nearly 15 years. Nice boat terrace.
- Nice bar, great terrace, beautiful location
- Terrible guacamole. But the boat terrace is nice.
- Such a great place for drinks. Especially during warm evenings. Enjoy yours on the boat!! :)
- It was nice and cozy on a rainy day in Amsterdam!
- Free wifi, nice area, perfect spot to relax with a mint tea.