Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S (at E Flamingo Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Construction began in 1962 and the hotel was inaugurated in 1966. Original owner Jay Sarno called it "Caesars" and not "Caesar's" because he thought of every guest as a Caesar.
- Take a gander at one of the several replicas of famous Italian monuments like the Trevi Fountain and Michelangelos David.
- Did Caesar live here? 2009's hit comedy "The Hangover" finds a group of guys waking up at Caesars Palace trying to piece together details from the previous night, starting with the tiger in their room
- Having stayed in my share of palaces, I can say this one has far better air conditioning.
- Visit the forum shops for some of the best shopping on the strip!!
- ... 4000 , , . !)))
- Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace - Just a few of the highlights include foie gras with a black truffle bouillon & the famous artichoke & black truffle soup served alongside a toasted mushroom brioche.
- This is NOT a good place to hide from federal agents who are trying to force you to join a team of deep-core drilling astronauts that will destroy an asteroid and save the world.
- Just a food court, but we throw it on the list because it has cheap fast food that is much better than just bugers and fries. The taco place has really good fish and chicken tacos.
- Known as the "The Appian Way", a new pedestrian entrance to Caesars Palace, opened July 1, 2004.
- I walked in during the day and a Caesars staffer handed me a free pass to Pure nightclub. Little did he know... (Pure and Caesars are great!)
- Scored with the $20 Sandwich Trick: Put a $20 in between your credit card and ID when checking in and ask if there are any upgrades available...yes, it works. ;)
- Octavius Tower is awsome!
- Feel just like a god in this hotel's extraordinary pools aptly named Garden of the Gods Pool. There are six pools to choose from, all offering exceptional elegance and lavish facilities.
- Enjoy prime steaks and one-of-a-kind refreshments at P.J. Clarke's, the East Coast burger impresarios hailed as "The Vatican of saloons" by The New York Times.
- always a good time with music by cyber & shift!! sweetest servers ever, Keoki & Bethany <3
- It's so beautiful, especially the ceilings that imitate a blue sky. Love the architecture
- Vale a pena pela arquitetura. Possui um shopping excelente para compras, porm o estacionamento est sempre lotado.
- Pide una habitacin en la nueva torre Augustus, tienen vista a las fuentes de Bellagio