Cactus Restaurant & Bar
- Monday nights are awesome... $10 pitchers of margaritas that are NOT light on the liquor! Food is good too. We go every week.
- Chicken burrito+the Cactus Margarita=yummm!
- A decent bottled beer selection, but the mediocre food and abysmal management will keep me from ever going back.
- The service is beyond slow.
- Great food. Good chalk boards. Limited tap list. Quality bottle selection
- Wednesday 25cent wings!!.. excellent. Margaritas.. superb... Nachos & salsa (which I usually don't like).. FAB! ... But then again I may just be hungry. Lol
- The 5-alarm burrito is too hot. TOO HOT!
- Enjoy the daily specials like $3 Blue Moons on Thursdays! & Check out our review!
- The nachos smothered in pulled pork paired with some philadelphia brewing company beer is why I come down to eat here!
- Great happy hour specials
- Chips were stale as shit!!
- Since moving to Manayunk, this has turned into a favorite place of mine. Small and quaint but the food is incredible and cheap for how good it is. Their house margaritas are top-notch but strong.
- This place is one of my go-to places near me. Drinks and food are always amazing (especially the house salsa YUM). Their deals are even better, though -- $2 Taco Tuesdays are a weekly staple for me.
- Staff are all cool. The food is decent, but you're really here for the drinks and for trivia night.
- Free chips and salsa aren't the greatest, but hey!
- Awesome management. Rude patrons next to us. Tony (manager) & Molly (server) definitely made it right even though they couldn't control other people's rudeness. Will be back w friends in the future!
- Food was good, but the glassware is too tall for the straws they use so it was kind of annoying fishing it out of my drink.
- Good find.. Food was delish
- Had the steak burrito which was very mediocre and the worst marguerites ever. Will not be dining at Cactus again