Zoo Bus Tour
2920 Zoo Dr (San Diego Zoo)
San Diego, CA 92101
- For a better view, sit on the right side of the bus. This will make you see all the animals
- Sit on the right side upper top. Best spot to see most of the animals. :)
- Sit on the right side of the bus. It sees the best animals.
- Welcome to our bus tour! Enjoy yourself and make sure to remember the places you want to go back to and spend more time.
- Sit on the top of the open decker bus. The right side is the place to see all the good animals
- More animals on right side of bus.
- Right side of the bus was best for our tour!
- Right side of bus is best !
- If you are taller than 5'10", you're legs are going to be squished...
- Sit on the top deck- as you board the bus sit on the left side (or the side right next to the loading area) so that when you sit and face forward you're on the right side.
- I agree with others. Sit on the right on the top.
- Bus tour is the best way to get a quick overview of all the activities and venues at the zoo. Highly recommended.
- Do NOT sit on the LEFT side. All you will see us the polar bears for 30 seconds and a lot of trees.
- Definitely sit on the right side and if you get Wendy as your driver you really lucked out.
- Good way to start your day at the zoo.
- sit on the right side of the bus
- Your bus tour pass also is good for the skyfari ride and hopping on and off the zoo bus :). Don't wash that bus stamp off your arm!
- Bring a hat and go on the top floor for better viewing. Sit on the right side!!!! :). Enjoy the information and learn how to better support conservancy.
- Great if way to see 60% of the zoo without breaking a sweat. Definitely recommend it.
- Worth it. Last bus leaves at 7PM. Be there.