Burt's Tiki Lounge
Rock Club, Bar, Tiki Bar
313 Gold Ave SW (Between 3rd & 4th St.)
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- 75cent PBRs on Thursdays
- it's burt's not bert's ... amateurs
- Have been coming here since my early twenties. Like an old amigo, burts is always a loyal vibe. Tip your bartenders, order a flaming volcano and light it up yourself, drink to sime memories.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. It's a good-times place, where the only price paid for one too many is hitting your head on the dangling stuffed blowfish.
- Hip-hop Wednesdays!
- Don't trust Chris.
- Always ask for PBR in tall boy. Not draft. Same price more beer.
- Vertigo Venus plays here all the time! Www.vertigovenus.com
- Great beer bottle list, not just Tiki drinks. Why not sample both?
- Burt's Tiki Lounge!
- They still have PBR's here for .75 (well 1$ now) on Thursday's till the keg runs empty.
- Amazing wait and security staff! One of the top spots to hear great local music in Albuquerque. Great place to kick off your heels and dance! Frequency Fun House loves you Burt!
- Try shoving your own fist down your throat and pulling your stomach lining out to give to a starving homeless man
- Stand at the stage and support the bands playing! Dance. Buy merch, and have a good time!
- Order two eyepatchs and stumble out the door, blind with drunkening.
- Just threw 100 Rubles on the wall!
- Long island special $5 Wednesday nights but you have to be okay with being the crowd.
- Berts is off the hook on Wed as well... hit hop night... Never a cover and lots and lots of great music by great DJ's
- Boddington's on tap? Yes please.