The Burgundy Room is a great low-key bar if you want an awesome night of drinking and DJ music. A dark dive bar, with strong drinks, and a cool group of people.
Dive Bar, Bar
1621 1/2 N Cahuenga Blvd (at Hollywood)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Best Dive bar with cutest waitresses hands down in Hollywood with cheapest and fullest drinks
- Best dive bar in Hollywood! Vanessa and Torrance are the best!
- Love vanessa gabby and ian best bar tenders in hollywood <3
- Best dive bar in Hollywood. -Akiko Cook, Launch My Line
- Yes, that's the bathroom.
- A real dive bar!
- Kendall and Percy are the cutest bartenders you'll ever have
- Whiskey pours are strong!
- I need this bar to be in stumbling distance from my house in the San Francisco area, goddammit!
- This reminded me of a pub that used to be good in Blackburn called the Napier, upstairs bar a good mix of music and dark, I love it
- Burgundy Por vida
- This old-school dive joint attracts the tattooed and black eyeliner crowd with a jukebox that plays everything from Johnny Cash to GnR. As an added bonus, the bartenders regularly set the bar on fire.
- Perhaps the finest drinking establishment in Hollywood. Full of regulars, great music and the best bartenders and doormen in town.
- Probably one of the more compact bars I've ever been to. Full of atmosphere and delightfully divey while being in close proximity to more bougie places.
- The DJ there on weekends takes requests so don't be shy.
- Sounds like an I Love Shanghai Lounge approved establishment. I can't wait to be playing booze clues with a hangover when I stumble through your doors.
- This placeHis soul believably boring, go almost anywhere else but... drinks are overpriced and there are just way too many hipsters
- This place is rock n roll down to the jukebox. Plus the drinks are stiff and affordable.
- Whiskey Mule is legit.
- I always get laid here