BBQ, Southern / Soul
566 3rd St
Ayden, NC 28513
- Bums Restaurant keeps things simple, serving wood-cooked barbecue, fried chicken, collards and other staples to generations of loyal fans.
- The fried chicken and collards are amazing! The sweet tea is great too; it's not too sweet.
- Order the fried chicken!
- The BBQ was great, and the Lima beans were perfect.
- Order at the buffet then take a seat. Great whole hog BBQ and more side dishes than usual. Get cornbread sticks and banana pudding with your cue.
- Really smoky with a good amount of crispy bits mixed in. Banana pudding is extra-sweet (too sweet for me), served hot, and topped with marshmallow--if you're into that kind of thing.
- they have a delicious cup of coffee here.
- Banana pudding w/meringue!