Beer Garden, Bar, Music Venue
- Drink beer fast...
- Dance to live music and Drink
- Free corn hole, $6 16oz beer, and live music!
- Usually the smokers are at the picnic tables. Lots of people congregate near the drinks but there is no line just walk to the front. They added ATMs this year which is good when there are food trucks.
- They switched to Miller Products for 2013. RIP King of beers...
- Well they have beer...one day (I hope) they will build some proper bars/restaurants down here, but it will do for now
- Excellent place to people watch and heckle opposing fans after the game. Let's Go Nats!
- If you order a draft, ask if you can have a fresh one
- Ask for Czechvar by it's real name... Budvar
- Great joint to go to before and after the games, cheaper beer then inside, and live music, can't beat it
- It's the city's greatest pregame spot, and it serves German sausages and Bavarian beer.
- Do we have to go to the game?
- Hi people, get a rough rider
- Try the new frozen redbull-vodka. Super slushy.
- Beer and the social atmosphere .
- Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!
- Grab a beer and catch some live music before the baseball game.
- SO expensive and crowded, I would literally rather go anywhere else before a Nats game
- Music and a beer before the Nats game.
- Awesome place to hang out before or after Nats game... There are corn hole/other games, so many good trucks, and live (some nights) music is all a great combination for a sweet time!!!!