Buena Vista Park
Park, Playground, Scenic Lookout
- Beautiful views of San Francisco.
- Climb to the top. It's beautiful
- Great place to get married . Mark Heyert and I got married there 16 years ago and are still going strong . Ha ha ha ha haaa
- Visit on a misty morning and you'll feel like you're in a fairy tale, as the city fades away.
- 30 minutes well-spent
- Look for the broken gravestones that line the paths from the exodus of the dead in the early 1900s.
- Do not come to san francisco without visiting this park.
- Best entrance is to walk up 16th St. and make a right on Flint... entrance is near the dead end. Enjoy the "good view" -- this park is named quite literally!
- Bring your dog! Plenty of socializing at the top.
- Me and Rich play a game where were superheroes and we have to stop chuck the bad guy! That's a nice boardwalk and a really cool tennis court. there is also a playground and that's very cool.
- Don't try going down the unpaved paths, they can be a lot steeper than they appear.
- Beautiful hike with a nice view of the city! You can see the Golden Gate Bridge from the top!
- Amazing view at the top!
- a cool park for humans and cows with great views MOoOOooO
- Check out the gutters along the main paths. Reused headstones from moved cemeteries.
- Come here a lot to walk my dog and always feel safe, but a man just got stabbed here at 10 am! Scary.
- I love it when it rains and the people living in the the park desend from the hillside and take cover. it's like watching a nature show!
- I've heard stories......
- great place for an afternoon hike and picnic
- Would be better if they copped down some of the trees at the top so you could see the view.