Buena Park Locksmith
8308 On the Mall (btwn Stanton & Dale)
Buena Park, CA 90620
- Avoid the whole place, it sucks.
- I miss when the theater and food court were downstairs. A pushy-shuvvy culture discovered John's Incredible Pizza and made that experience suck. We won't be back anytime soon. They lured us in with Ph
- It's the best place to go if you are bored
- Clean & well-kept, but few solid stores. Anchored by the Wal-Mart, Incredible Pizza, & movie theater attached to it.
- This mall is a ghost town. Hey! I think I see some tumbleweed!
- It was enjoyable
- I'll never get used to having a Walmart in the mall... Gift and gag shop is awesome
- Sears an the Halloween store is the only good thing here
- This mall has not been the same since the mid 1990s when they did a huge remodel and doubled leasing prices for store owners. So many stores left that remaining stores had no customers.
- Cool LiL Mall :-):-):-)
- Avoid walmart
- It seemed very outdated. Lots of small "boutiques." Coolest thing there at the moment was a giant heart sculpture advertising the nearby Bodies exhibit.
- Sugar Plum Festivals is a craft fair in the mall accross from Bed Bath and Beyond...so cool! Great stuff like antiques , but it's only open for holidays. May 2 is the Mother's day show.
- arcade here is massive
- With Walmart as an anchor store and a bario for a neighborhood, they should turn this into an outlet mall and (finally) fill up the mall with tenants and customers.
- The weirdest people shop at the walmart here
- This Mall is small and it sucks there is not enough stores to shop in