Buckingham Smokehouse Bar-B-Q
606 W Mount Vernon St
Nixa, MO 65714
- Never had a bad service or bad food here.
- The Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich was good. I skipped the Mustard BBQ Sauce and used the vinegar BBQ sauce on the table. It would have been nice if they brought it out while it was hot - It was cold.
- Baked beans with burnt ends are the best. Unless you really like horseradish coleslaw, avoid it.
- Everything is always great here esp the pit beans & fries.
- Live music by Ellis this Sat 8-12!
- The new homemade dressings are awesome! Not a big thousand island fans but now my favorite here...great on everything!
- Burnt ends = Slap yo momma good.
- The burnt ends are outrageously good!
- Listen, it's all good. Ribs are freaking awesome. The brisket is just done and the pork is tender and moist. The fried okra kicks it and the beer is cold. Great new building also.
- Excellent BBQ! They have expanded the menu and when you enter to the right is a rocking bar!