700 B's Barbecue Rd (at W 5th St)
Greenville, NC 27834
- Juiciest pork. Not fatty, but juicy, with really nice chunky vinegary potatoes. They don't do hushpuppies, but their fried corn bread sticks are a nice substitute.
- This is THE best barbeque I have ever eaten!!! And their chicken has this amazing smokey flavor! It's like "a disco in your mouth!"
- Best bbq in ENC!!!
- I have eaten at a lot of NC barbecue joints and can honestly say that B's is the best I have had. Make sure to get there early, they only make a certain amount and close when it is sold.
- Pulled pork is a must
- Best BBQ in NC
- Try a combination plate if you are real hungry, half a chicken breast with bbq. Yum!
- Best ambience anywhere. Real smoked BBQ. I like Skylight Inn in Ayden better but they make some damn fine BBQ here.
- Looks like a shack in the woods, which is very appealing. Legit whole hog flavour. Didn't love the potatoes and cornbread sticks, but that's not what you're here for anyway.
- Run down but food good !
- Cole slaw was good...
- Best BBQ in the state
- Get here early if you can. Food disappears quickly. It's noon and they ran out of chicken.
- Good BBQ, but you better get there before noon!