Brooklyn Masonic Temple
Temple, Event Space
317 Clermont Ave (at Lafayette Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Best bass possible. Funktion one plus a Masonic temple is ungodly sound.
- If it's raining bring a small umbrella that you can hide, so the bouncers don't make you check it. Stand near the beer lines so you can keep an eye for when they thin out.
- BRO RA LODGE IS AT THE MASONIC TEMPLE./<G>\
- Don't go during a heatwave and the power blows out
- Cash only drinks / no ATM / no re-entry
- Really poorly run doors opened an hour late. Drinks system is a mess and staff is less than helpful.
- Make sure to check NickyDigital.com tomorrow to see if we snapped a zombified photo of you!
- It always smells ike fried chicken in here
- it get's really hot, really quickly. do yourself a favor and dress for a heatwave, even if it's chilly outside. summer time is dreadful, but the shows they put on there are worth the sweat.
- Great spot to see a show.
- FREEZING!! Flooding delayed the show by 2 hours, heat was never once turned on. Can't believe this place is still allowed to have shows.
- During the winter months, wearing thermal underwear, and keep your coat on. The heater is feeble, and the building in drafty.
- The ghost of Anne Marsen still dances the halls.
- Thursday, Dec 8th, the Girl Walk // All Day Dance Film will premiere at Brooklyn Masonic Temple. It'll be a huge bash: a wild combination of music and dance on an enormous screen in a stunning space.