Brooklyn Gourmet Deli
Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega
313 Bedford Ave (S. 2nd St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- they have ZAPP'S potato chips. Delicious flavors like creole tomato with tobasco sauce and a New Orleans gumbo flavor. They also have standard flavors. Overall good bodega.
- Don't be overwhelmed by the sandwich list. Try the #21 or #27 and you're welcome! You also get a banana and cucumber slices with your order :-)
- Come for a sandwich and get your very own free banana!
- Real talk: Adams bomb or Bedford blast. You're welcome
- Best place ever! They have really good matches.
- The banana they'll give you with your sandwich will totally cure your hangover the next day. Fact.
- Their bacon is so smoky that it overpowers any sandwich. But some people like that...
- The sandwiches here are terrible. How I long for a Jimmy John's.
- This place takes the oxymoron out of "gourmet deli" ... Late night sammies ftw!
- Try this chicken cutlet, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella cheese, avocado, honey musterd on a roll. I call it the "Domingo" best sandwich ever!!!!
- Best samwich in the south billburg
- Bacon egg and cheese all day yupppp. Love it. Friendly and not expensive.
- best sandwiches in Williamsbourg
- Try the Heart Healthy!!!!
- Sandwiches are the best of their kind in the area.
- Chicken branwich for the win.
- The sandwiches here can be monstrous. A Godfather on a hero is enough to feed a small family! (But it is delicious)
- Their sandwiches are awesome and they even throw in a banana on the side.
- Sandwiches are really legit.