Brooklyn Bridge Park
- I have never worn skinny jeans, but if I did I would wear them here.
- Watch the sun set over Manhattan as the East River glistens before you.
- The best waterfront in NYC offers a unique view of the lower Manhattan skyline, aquatic features, such as a salt marsh filled with native cordgrass, and Janes Carousel, a restored ride from 1922.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park offers spectacular photo opportunities of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge. The rocky area by the water is the optimal spot for shots.
- Go to Pier 1 or Pier 6 to connect to free Wi-Fi, courtesy of AT&T.
- On extremely hot days, be careful -- in July, 2010, temperatures on the black rubber playground here reached a city-wide high of 171 degrees Fahrenheit.
- New and accessible by walking over the Brooklyn Bridge. The best of both worlds with stunning views of Manhattan from Brooklyn Bridge Park. Bring your beachwear for summer fun in the sun.
- This bridge park is good for walking at night with family. I also liked that.
- I love ice creams there.
- Starting in July 2010, the park's Pier 1 will have vendors serving tacos, crab rolls, wine, beer, and ice cream. (The city will make about $120,000 a year from the deal.)
- Visit The Brooklyn Bridge Park on Sundays to stuff your face at Smorgasburg where 75 innovative food vendors sling eats within the aged brick walls of Dumbos open-air Tobacco Warehouse.
- That park is awesome visit there with family.
- It is a beautiful place to visit.
- Yesterday, I was here to break ground on the new home for St. Ann's Warehouse at Brooklyn Bridge Park: http://bit.ly/17zApTx
- For an elevated water view climb the Granite Prospect, a set of stairs fashioned out of more granite salvaged from the scrapped Roosevelt Island Bridge project.
- The rapidly expanding riverfront park space boasts gorgeous sunset views, colorful playground equipment, and weekly movie screenings in a cozy outdoor amphitheater.
- check out movies with a view in the park on Thursdays in July and Aug
- Go for a walk on the Brooklyn bridge just before the sun goes down and the lights turn on... and then watch the marvelous skyline & city lit up.
- Amazing views of the New York City's skyline, especially at sunset. Great spot for a romantic date.
- The Village Voice voted this Best New Waterfront Park With Echoes of the Past in our Best Of New York Poll!