$ $ $
3603 Highway 138 SE
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Their side salads are as big as full dinner salad ... you won't leave hungry
- Best late night place on the south side of Atlanta.
- Bring a hearty appetite!
- Wonderful service and great food. Plus it's 24 hours! Better than IHOP and Waho.
- Jalapeno Hell Hole Omelette + grits & biscuit
- I've eaten here at least 6 or 7 times & the food is always delicious! Large servings so bring an appetite :)
- I had a feeling this place would be good when I heard Prince playing as I walked in.
- Great place to eat omg!!! Open late
- Try the Seafood Chowder
- Their tortellini and that alfredo sauce is to die for!
- Chicken pot pie is really huge well worth the money and the salad is wonderful as well. My favorite dish was the shrimp, steak, and chicken fajitas it was well worth it.
- Pizza,burgers, everything
- all the omelettes are amazing
- Good food but can be pricey.
- This place has something for everyone. All types of food. Can be on the pricey side.
- Coffee was delicious.
- Most everything here is good. If you get cake, make sure it's fresh.
- You have to try Greek Platter and the side salad
- You have to try the BulGoGi, Kimchi and the side salad
- Everything is good. You can't go wrong.