- Amazing amazing samosas! Gonna come back during a game!
- British Bulldog recreates the authentic British Pub. Soccer on TV is a given, but you can also compete in FIFA 2011 tournaments. The British Bulldog is an official pub of the Colorado Rapids & MLS!
- Bully has spicy Chicken Masala on special for lunch every Wednesday, and our Sheperds pie on special for dinner! Today, Champions League football on the telly!
- In Denver and need to get your Fulham FC fix? Visit the British Bulldog and check if we're on the tube.
- 6 Nations Rugby Championship will be shown here. You'll Never Watch Alone, rugby and soccer fans unite at this pub. Kitchen opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Go with the Chicken Masala.
- Happy Hour! Drink: 1/2 price wine, well drinks, draft beerEvery Day 3pm-7pmEvery Day 10pm-12amWeekends 7am-11am
- Go early on a Sunday morning to watch English Premier League soccer while drinking a pint.
- Great place to watch football (soccer), and have a pint!
- Grab a pint and jump on the bus to cheer your Pids on to victory!
- Go Pids!!! Great place to catch a game.
- True English pub. Simple as that. Must go
- Cannot go wrong with the 1/2 price happy hour and late night specials. Check the link for more info!
- Awesome happy hours!
- Samosas are delish! Xtra large and xtra spicy!
- the fish sandwich is the real deal. Absolutely worth trying.
- Their Pakistani food comes in pretty small serves, and it's unfortunately just overpriced for what it is.
- Best soccer pub in Denver with the best staff too.
- Very slow service in terms of food. Go for a lunch hour and spend 35-40 minutes waiting for your food. Ask where it is and it comes out in 5. Always found that strange.
- Chicken Marsala and a Carlsberg to start the morning! Great pub for Premier League matches!!