- only on sundays
- Sunday they offer the best cream of chicken soup!
- If your taking it to go always double check your bag. They always forget something..
- $1 burgers on Wednesday.. better than mcdonalds ;)
- Their dinner rolls are awesome for being out of a plastic wrapper.
- Nice Cozy diner right on the corner..... We need more joints like this in my neighborhood
- Love this spot! Well I guess I consider it the best all day restaurant around 35th and Halsted area.
- They will let you combine the pecans and bananas in the same pancake! Do it!
- Good place to have breakfast
- Up early? Try the Chicago P.D. Breakfast Croissant with O'Brien potatoes.
- Love their sausage
- I love their eggs fries in butter and the waitstaff is always really nice here
- Not sure about the hype. Cream if chicken soup was ok. I must've sat in the wrong section because I got the nutty professor's absentminded female double. Can I get everything I need so I can eat plz?
- $1 hamburgers on Wednesdays! You'll need at least two to fill you up though
- The booth in the back is nice if you have a group.
- Try the butter its awesome
- Place has gone completely downhill. Dry, over-cooked burgers, eggs and sausage. Prices up. Slow service. Different menu. Not coming back.