Brickhouse Grille & Tavern
80 Newnan Station Dr (Thomas Crossroads)
Newnan, GA 30265
- Adam Patterson and Mark Godwin of Stokeseood on Wednesday nights!!!!
- Tonite's Valentine's special salad, ribeye w/ au jus, veggies, baked potato and desert w/ Godiva chocolate covered long stem strawberries for two $34.95!!! Yummy!!!
- Great new neighborhood gathering place. Music, food, friends, fun!
- this is a great place- good ambience, good food. the staff is awesome. live music or some other event every night. we really enjoyed it!
- Not just bar food, great food all around
- Mmm mmm good. Too bad the food takes forever! And at night it's the most packed place in Newnan.
- Karaoke with Joey the Mayor on Tuesday nights!
- Nice atmosphere. Slight delay on food delivery. Friendly service.
- Try posting a picture of a menu people can actually read. It's the tech era, get with the program
- Terrible (and slow) service, rude manager, and poorly prepared food - we tried it multiple times for the Trivia but it never got better. Will not be back.
- All the food is great however lately the way the food is coming out is terrivle. You just get your appetizers and the main course is coming. So somethings going to get cold
- Everything is good here.
- Not a place for a family
- One of my favorite places. Night time entertainment includes trivia, local singers, sports television, good food, and local talk.
- Forgot to mention dirty plates never picked up from the table ... good food poor service.
- New location service started ok. Ordered starters then a hamburger. . Took almost 20 minutes to get it.
- Pizza and Wings!
- Great wings and the side salad is fresh and big!
- Best burgers around