The BRGR Joint
1011 W Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Great burgers! Always fresh and great fresh cut fries!
- The spicy-smoky chili is a nice addition to adult burgers and fries; there are lil burgers for kiddie appetites, too.
- Hot spot for cute college tail stumbling out of the local bars around 1 AM Fridays and Saturdays.
- They're open Late (3am?) every Friday and Saturday, and even have late night Combos to save some money.
- Bean burger w/ a fried egg, sautd onions, mushrooms, & hot sauce is quite delish.
- Why is this closed???
- Excellent burger and doesn't take long to make.
- Super duper slow. Call your order in before you arrive!
- Order the small fries. You get a ton in the cup and even more in the bag
- Great burgers, fries, and shakes.
- the best burgers and awesome owners , Rj and Scott treat u like family . great prices too
- Try the BYO salad - Build Your Own toppings. Really fresh, really delicious - I don't even like salads that much but these ROCK!
- This restaurant is a must visit! Maybe not the best location parking wise, but way worth any inconvenience getting there! VEGGIE BURGER=HEAVEN, fries are perfect, and salads and homemade dressing=LOVE