The Breakfast Club
12306 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
- Eating here reminds me of going to my grandma's house for family gatherings. The place is oozing old time culture and is cluttered with history, love and the smell of bacon. =)
- Hmmm....the NRA tshirts are interesting.
- Good stuff. Everything is covered in grease and nicknacks.
- Only if you have an iron stomach, or grease deficency would I recommed before a hike!
- The chicken fried steak here is probably the best I've ever had.
- Feels like hom
- Joe's special is really good.
- The food is excellent. The people grow on you. This is the kind of place you go back to again and again. 'Where everyone knows your name'.
- Their eggs benedict are really good
- Super cool decor with all kind of knickknacks on the walls. Decently priced food and huge portions. Open early. Perfect prehike place to eat before hitting the trailhead.
- Friendly, fun..Great home made food.
- Average food and service
- This place, like Dick's across the street, is the heart and soul of Lake City. Standard fare is well made and cheerfully served by a salt-of-the-earth crew.