- Now serving beer
- Independently owned/run, this single screen rear-projected theatre since 1953 (built in 1890) is known for foreign, independent and classic films, and especially repertory programming.
- The Brattle serves great beer. They usually have a couple of Cambridge Brewing beers on tap and big bottles from Pretty Things & Ipswich. Cheers!
- The soft drinks they serve are unusually tasty; I prefer the Ginger Ale.
- Check the calendar for upcoming films - but also events such as book signings!
- Over 100 years old, the Brattle Theatre is one of the few theaters in the country to still be using a projector behind the screen.
- Such a cool theater! Tickets available for purchase at box office 30 minutes before showing; otherwise buy online with a fee.
- It goes without saying that Brattle is the best. Keep an eye out for the weird theater and anything in October!
- They serve beer, nice cosy atmosphere.
- The selection of movies the have are great. I get exposed to great cinema from them
- Fun place to see old movies on the big screen. Concessions are reasonably priced, too. Don't skip the popcorn with real butter :)
- Nice comfy little theatre.
- Why the helk don't more theaters have rear projectors!?
- Amazing things are in store for you during our William Castle series when you experience EMERGO, PERCEPTO & ILLUSION-O!!! http://bit.ly/1sef5hQ
- Check out author events hosted by Harvard Bookstore.
- Don't forget to grab a brew, or two
- your go-to venue for classic, independent, international & documentary films. add a CBC brew & you're set.
- Old movies and cool special events. Beer, wine, and chocolate bars are great.
- Best popcorn in the Boston area
- Join the e-mail list, updates are definitely worth getting!