$ $ $
- If you want a good breakfast go for a French restaurant. you can never get wrong
- There is a really hot blonde waitress here -- yeow! ;)
- Crepes are very good here
- Get the moules frites! Good cheese plate, too.
- Date #4, Cristina: A great location for a lunch date; if it's a nice day out, sit outside and enjoy the breeze running through the city.
- Breakfast = awesome! Smoked salmon and egg crepes are to die for!
- Dreadful food, and what's up with preparing the "Mussels Belge" with Carlsberg?! That beer is about as Belgian as Budweiser. Tourist trap.
- This restaurant sucks. We had a groupon that specifically stated unlimited drinks for 90 minutes and they tried to scheme us by giving up straight pineapple juice instead. Redic.
- Food is good but the service is horrible.
- Sit outside. Drink sangria. Eat cheese plate and moules frites. Smile.
- El Croque Monsieur y el wafle Belga son deliciosos
- Wow service was beyond horrible, other tables had worse service so it became a laughable bonding experience for all of us as we stole silverware from each other. Food was fine at least.
- Eat the mushroom ravioli!
- amazing $5 happy hour cocktails before 7pm on weekdays!
- Food is okay, service was below par. All in all your typical midtown west/theater district dining experience.
- Really impressed... Great mussels and Malbec !
- Had a groupon that clearly stated draft beer, wouldn't give us draft beer. Food was bland, service was meh. Will not be returning.
- I never leave tips but this place is delicious with mimosas flowing all morning! Try the Swiss asparagus crepes w a fried egg. Soooo good!!
- Have been back twice since my negative service review. The service is once again stellar! The mushroom ravioli is divine...and ask for a carafe of sangria!!!
- Better breakfast than Lindy's.