Brandy's Piano Bar
Piano Bar, Bar
- A truly hidden gem featuring live music every night starting at 9:30pm! Its raucous, crowded and everyone is having a stupidly good time.
- listen to Nate Buccieri on Mondays. That guy's voice is out of control. if Joe Artizone is there, ask him to sing Alison by Elvis Costello.
- Awesome place. Amazing live music. Pianist is just incredible. Totally like it
- Great performance, come to this place on Thu!
- Nate is the best!
- Just have few drinks, tip the piano and enjoy the night... Dont leave before 01:00...
- Thursday nights, Matt is an incredible talent. David's funnier though (wednesdays I think)...
- Tip well and often. Bar, waitress and piano do not share tips.
- Go to Brandy's and get a table, then request cheesy songs and sing at the top of your lungs.
- Sounds it's hit or miss here, and I went on a miss night. Music was mediocre, people working there are kind of rude to the patrons, and some of the audience members (regulars I guess) are weird.
- Drinks are REALLY strong here. Be careful.
- Amazing entertainment, singing and piano playing. Terrible service bordering on abusive -- pregnant lady yelled at for not buying drinks etc
- Best Piano bar in town, but not impressed by the service...I've had a number of experiences where the waitress was very rude.
- It's not in New Jersey, you idiots.
- Request: Walking in Memphis
- best piano bar in town.
- Bingo on Sundays! From 5:30-8:30pm!
- Worked at Brandy's again tonight. Come on Sundays!
- Joe sings a ferocious hallelujah. Ask for it!
- This place is so much fun! Staff are friendly and super talented. Grab 2 drinks (min, from 9:30PM) and practice your show tunes!