- Built in 1914 with a record breaking 2,800 seats Brady Theatre was first designed as a municipal auditorium & convention hall. When it opened became known largest hall from Kansas City to Houston,TX
- Centrally located in Tulsa's popular Brady Arts District, the Brady Theater packs the house with some of the nation's best performers. Once inside, check out the dramatic Art Deco style.
- I loves this old theatre
- Great venue absolutely loved it not a bad seat in the house.
- Real cool place to see shows, your usually real close to the bands. Smoke spot is definitely a plus.
- Great Venue, not a bad seat in the house
- It was great! No bad seats
- Haunted by the ghost of an actor who performed here in 1921. Tragically there was a race riot here in 1921 and a couple of African American men were cornered and murdered in the men's restroom.
- If you're waiting for the doors to open, then check out the Hunt Club at Main and Cameron. Nice place.
- Right down the street on Sat., 11-19-11, 7 -10PM, Living Arts (307 E Brady), is presenting the "2011 Champagne & Chocolate Gala and Art Sale & Silent Auction." go to www.livingarts.org for more info
- Conan Forever!!!