Music Venue, Movie Theater
- The acoustics are VERY good here. So if you have to run your mouth - go to the bar!! Or better yet, save it until after the show! This is a Boulder Public Service Announcement.
- Don't bring your flow toys or hoop they wont let you play or shine here... Find somewhere else with music if you wanna get down with a prop in boulder
- I love the second tier where you can look straight onto the stage
- One of the classiest venues in all the USA. Boulder/Denver has an incredible music scene, check it out if you have the chance.
- if you are not at this #igniteboulder chec out the livestream and mark your calendar for #igniteboulder8
- Nearly perfect theater for live music. Love the tiered design for standing room and a beautiful seated balcony.
- I can't not mention each musician that played tonight. They were truly incredible. I've seen a lot of jazz including Dizzie Gillespie among other when living in nyc, but the folks tonight were amazing
- The ceiling is a Georgia O'Keefe original.
- Ask Bobby Brown for a kiss on the cheek, he'll probably say yes.
- Opened in 1906 as Curran Opera House, the Boulder Theater brings in electronic, indie rock, acoustic, jazz, bluegrass, funk and lots of classic acts in addition to other entertainment. See some!
- Bartender called me an idiot for ordering a double... A strange approach to selling things
- The music is choice.
- Buy Great Big Sea albums so their mothers don't think they're wasting their lives!
- Technicolor Tone Factory on July 21st! Gonna be awesome
- Great venue for a show - nice bar and good spacing to stand, dance, mosh
- this had been a terribly planned event. I regret spending $50 on this. way too crowded, no access up food, seating very limited.
- If the bar under the mezzanine is crowded, head to George's via the entrance near the bathrooms. They'll keep a tab open for ya.
- Go see warren miller's Like there's No Tomorrow
- Best place to watch Warren Miller Ski Movies each November to get pumped for ski season.
- Check out Ignite here. Its an evening full of laughs and insight with some really great people