- The falafel pita is amazing! Very affordable too.
- Truly the best falafel I've ever had. Order the roll up, not the pita pocket (both made fresh), you seem to get more for the same price.
- Chicken Kebab
- This place fucking rocks! Get the lamb kabob sandwich
- Best falafel of my life, and I eat so much I might as well be a chickpea ball.
- Everything...! Can't get enough of this place... A lil touch up to the ambience and it will be an outright winner..!
- The food is OK but the heating doesn't work so I had to eat w my coat on. Check your bill mine was almost double of what it should be. Got corrected but left a bad taste.
- Try the falafel sandwich... Excellent!
- Best in town. Falafel Pita or roll-up is superb.
- I try to get something different here and have yet to get something that wasn't delicious. Sandwiches and plates are all delicious.
- Go for the kafta kabob sandwich, which is super tasty and huge. Bonus: the pita is housemade and stands up well to the sauce.
- Just opened-- get a chicken kabob on pita. Delicious!!!