$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- The grand grits are indeed grand! You will be full after 2 bites but well worth the order.
- Get a Margarita & the oyster roast!!
- Try the Monterrey-style oysters: oysters baked w/blue crab meat, sherry, & Monterrey cheese.
- Only one way to have em......raw on the half-shell! The bestest, biggest, can't get enough of em oysters! Great food and great service.
- The soft shell blue crab sandwich was delicious!
- Start with the stimulus package (1 doz. raw), then split a seafood platter with your sweetie. It's more than 1 can eat.
- Second time here same waiter and this time been here for almost an hr and have not yet seen our food. I would not say making this your first pick to eat if your really hungry! Waiter is rude.
- Oysters are good and that's it.
- Oysters are good here. You don't even half to ask for them to be fresh shucked. That's just how they roll.
- Oyster po boy
- Steamed oysters!
- Char-grilled oysters are phenomenal!
- Terrific lunch on the water. Had their raw oyster variety. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the toppings. They didn't have local oysters that day. If that's important, check around.
- Never leave without trying a chefs combo, grand grits, or journeys!
- The margarita tastes like vodka and food coloring.
- They're out of oysters. I guess you should call ahead. Don't expect to get anything done fast anywhere within a 500 mile radius of here.
- The oysters were minuscule and not worth the money. The crackers were stale. Most oysters were the size of a quarter. On a positive, the beer was nice and cold.
- So many different options of oysters it's hard to choose! We kept it simple and went with the raw. So fresh and clean.. Delicious!
- Try the seared Tuna ... It's awesome!
- Try the Boss Gooda-Gooda Baked Oysters - Great combination of flavors! Baked oyster don't have the slimy feel as much as raw. Get a dozen because you will like them.