- Very nice bookstore close to great restaurants and very cool and helpful staff, nice people I buy here often
- Great variety, and lots of other cool toys
- Really nice people. And you can actually browse real books, with pages and covers and all the rest that Gutenberg had in mind. When you buy, ask for a book card so you can earn a discount in future
- Very cool bookstore, easy location and support your local biz they create jobs! :)
- Long live the small book stores !! Great kids section and travel section
- We shop at their sister store in Berkeley 4th Street all the time. Bought a Rick Steves book on Spain since Barcelona beckons
- Get a Frequent Reader Club card and make purchases toward a free book!
- Buy ten books, get one at average value free. Join the frequent reader club. Card works at other outlets.
- Books Inc features a great magazine section but an unfortunate selection of Metaphysical books. Shop Borders for more choices on astrology, tarot and such.
- Small bookstore, friendly and knowledgable staff.