The Boiled Owl Tavern
- Awesome bartenders. Love this place.
- 2 dollar PBR pints, everyday. Holla!
- Apparently you need to know the bartender personally or stand for more than 10 minutes to get a drink. Just a heads up. Double-fisting might be your best bet...
- trivia! cool!
- Breakfast Tequila. Enough said.
- Yeah you don't need to know the bartender. You just have to be a local that enjoys a nice pub.
- Really awesome bartenders, and a new York style feel to it for those new Yorkers that miss the bars back east. Plus, 2 dollar PBR all day everyday, how can you beat that?
- i don't pay attention to other tips because I don't like people telling Me what to do.
- The juke box rocks! Pick a song and enjoy a tasty beverage.
- On a mon its a great dive place w/ karaoke ... Also has one pool table and a patio.
- Founders: All Day IPA. One of my favorite Michigan beers and smoking inside. Sounds good to me.
- Great beer selection, always classic movies playing and live music.
- Possibly the smokiest bar on the planet. If the weather's nice, you can escape to the porch for craft beer enjoyment, because brother, they've got you covered there.
- Great atmosphere and old school jukebox. Karaoke every Monday night and some shows on Saturday.
- Be ready for some choice karaoke! Mind blowing
- Trivia every Thursday at 8:00
- Make sure and do cash!
- Bartender with a bad attitude can leave you feeling unsatisfied. Terrible customer service (trying to insult someone after they leave a negative review) will leave you never wanting to come back.