Bohemian Hotel Rocks on the Roof
Roof Deck, Hotel Bar, Lounge
102 W Bay St (Roof of the Bohemian Hotel)
Savannah, GA 31401
- Diana is an awesome bartender...try her bloody mary!
- Ask the bartenders what the cargo ships are carrying....they love that!
- Nice place for a post-dinner drink. Views of the river and the city are a bonus!
- Wanna get trashed? Order the Cucumber Martini!
- I love the atmosphere and ambience. Definitely the coolest bar on River Street! Get the Savannah Tea and you won't be disappointed.
- Come earlyish. Or wait to get up
- Gavin, the bartender, is the penultimate shit. You are in the right place.
- Fries with truffle oil omg
- Georgia Peach Martini is great!
- Rocks on the river. Foods good but they nickle and dime you. Bread served for $3.00 with you very small portion expensive entree. Wont be coming back here!
- Great server: Gavin. Personable, pays attention to detail, makes excellent recommendations.
- If you're here for brunch, the John Daly is a pretty great way to start off your day. Also, the Bloody Mary is garnished with okra!
- Nice spot to escape the madness of the tourists below, grab a drink, and enjoy 360 views of Savannah and the river.
- Awesome place. Shrimp and grits was fantastic!
- The drinks and the atmosphere are great, but the view is what really makes this place phenomenal. Get the Savannah Tea, it'll become your new favorite drink.
- Wedge salad is awesome
- This place is awsome... I can see the boats!
- Split a margarhita pizza if you just need to munch. Wouldn't recommend a big expensive meal. There are far better & affordable options along river street
- Wonderful panoramic view of our gorgeous city! I recommend the ultimate bloody mary!
- Great if you're into Friday nights in the east village