Bogey's Bar & Grill
7770 W Ann Rd (at Pebble Rock Dr)
Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Joe is the coolest dude!
- Order the chef's special crab cake appetizers.
- The bartender was extremely rude, I cannot say we will ever stop in again.
- The picture of scorpion in the bathroom does not inspire a visit!
- Best French Dip in town
- Awesome out door bar area in north west Las Vegas.
- I had the skirted marinade steak with mashed potatoes & Caesar salad. I ate everything I ordered but the salad was very small for $7. Mashed potatoes were cold, like refrigerated cold!
- The crowd was quite old, very old. But the service was good and the food was too. However my mashed potatoes were ice cold which put me off, I didn't tell my waiter because I didn't want to waitlonger