Bodega Wine Bar
Wine Bar, Restaurant
- Be careful if you're a girl and leave alone, the valet guys here are known to be creepy. Trust me, ladies... Eye out.
- Sunday nights = happy hour prices all night!
- The handsome bartender amazingly delicious hummus and appropriately priced wine does does not make up for the poor wait staff that are clumsy and gawk over mediocre looking guys
- Can't go wrong with $20 wine bottle nights every Wed!
- If you're a KCRW member, flash your Fringe Benefits card to receive discounts AND to support authentic radio in LA!
- check out the happy hour menu
- Cozy but modern esthetic, great wine list, and Sunday is game night, complete with vintage board games scattered throughout!
- Amazing Wines and Bites! Fun Environment, Highly Suggest
- Have a sake bomb with Wade!
- best happy hour margarita pizza west of the 405
- Great wine and tapas bar! This is a great place to start out the night or have a work happy hour.
- good for some 'self-care'
- Bodega Wine Bar is a certified restaurant of the Clean Bay Restaurant Program, helping to reduce stormwater pollution in Santa Monica Bay! Learn about or find more certified restaurants at
- love the poochi poochi
- Ask for Abby. She rocks!
- Fantastic breakfast place. Very calm.
- Good place to work or have a business meeting
- 15% discount if you live or work in the area!
- Valet ripoff of $8. Didn't take my keys or drive the car. Just told me where to park. Totally worth $8! Came out after spending $100 and was gone and customers were parking on their own. Awesome!!!
- They've started serving coffee and espresso drinks out of a pop up coffee shop until 5pm most days.