958 E Main St
Shrub Oak, NY 10588
- Everything is good here. Remember to check their specials. I had the MacBurger. Fried mac &cheese on a burger. Mmmmm
- Always excellent food! They should give their server a raise, she was running non stop!
- Cash only so be prepared
- The best BBQ joint in Westchester. Amazing sides (mashed, mac, fries, cream spinach, corn bread, etc), perfect sauce on everything and great buffalo wings.
- Cobb salad with grilled chicken is my fav! The chicken is grilled to order so it's always DELISHIOUS!!
- It was my first time there and I will be back for sure. Had the barbecue brisket, roasted vegetables and Mac and cheese. All were amazingly delicious.
- The best barbecue joint in New York. Brisket, rotisserie chicken, creamed spinach, baked beans, mac n cheese, fresh corn bread. You can't go wrong.
- Get their mac and cheese, cream spinach and cornbread stuffing and any meat dish is amazing!
- Food is great! My favorite is the chicken salad club... Cash only, which is a major inconvenience in the year 2012 but it's worth the ATM fee.
- Try the onion rings