511 Lake Ave (railroad)
Storm Lake, IA 50588
- We ate here for lunch, but they burned the drinks, the food wasn't anything special, and the waitresses were too busy flirting with boys, on their phones, or playing with their hair.
- The chicken melt is phenomenal
- Something has gone seriously wrong with their blended margaritas They were my all time favorite next to Los Pueblos in Arnolds Park. But, the food is still great!
- I love their Salmon, their Mexican salad, their Oscar Oscars & they have THE BEST margaritas!
- Steak Oscar.yummo...
- Havarti shrimp and crab is amazing!!
- Delicious food and a great variety of drinks.
- Service isn't the best. Be prepared to wait.
- Eat a steak sandwich! Be sure to bring extra dollar bills if you want to be one of the many that tape their personalized dollar bills on the wall.