DPulze Shopping Centre
Cyberjaya, Selangor 63000
- Make it a habit to have tupperware to let ppl take away
- The best menu is ayutthaya noodles , drink will be thai green tea
- Tak sedap. Kra-Pow chicken rice overprice. The noodle soup taste bad. Prefer going back to Aroi Thai.
- Came here twice and service is getting more disappointing (more than 20 mins wait) on non-noodle dishes, which cost more. I'd prefer to go back to Aroi Thai since it's fast and cheap :/
- Service slow tersangat sangat slow
- Sucks, won't come back again!
- Always slow. Very slow. Even it's good but so SLOW. Dont come here if you're hungry. Now it's 11:15 and I have waited for 30 minutes and the staff said because they have to wait for water to be hot.
- the right choice for those don't want wait for being seated
- Better come early of you want to eat sangkaya or anything other than rm1.90 mee. I come earlier also don't have what I want. Pathetic
- Taste good. But for me it is a little bit overprice, RM2 for every tiny portion like that. It is not worth enough. Maybe just for snacking or hangout, but not when you are hungry
- Place is half full but service is damn slow. I came at 1.10 pm and the waiter told me that my order would be slow. When I ask how slow (half an hour? An hour?) he could not give me a definite answer.
- Yang kuah hitam tu sedap . X ingt ape name die . Hehhehe..
- Most of menu items finished at 3pm, did not inform customer b4 place order, mobile app is cheating customers! Never states only applicable on weekends even at the shop
- The noodles
- Everything's good !
- RM1.90 for the noodles seems like a gimmick. The chicken wings are good though. Must try !
- So fun,I & Sister took two bowls
- The best boat noodle.
- Waited for almost half an hour, ended up they forgot my order. Not even a sorry from a arrogant looking bangla man.. Food is so so.. not that great either but very langsi staff.. It's gonna be my last
- love the spicy beef noodle