Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Performing Arts, Concert Hall, Theater
130 N Tryon St (at 5th St)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Check out the optic lights in the rotunda; they slowly change colors and are mesmerizing!
- Beautiful theater. Great acoustics!
- Visit The Wooden Vine uptown before or after any show for dinner and the best wine list
- Everything is amazing
- Operas and musicals are great here
- Phantom of the Opera
- Can't go wrong here.
- The performance of Phantom of the Opera was superb. Quite amazing to see the chandelier drop like that. :)
- i like to be there on Friday s
- Anything good this weekend at Blumenthal ?
- LOVE THIS PLACE
- ENJOY IT THERE
- GREAT THEATER
- The Celtic thunder sound check was great
- The Lion King is life changing.
- Lion King was cool as hell...everything about the performance was well executed and highly entertaining
- Great Perform Disney did good Job!!
- Natalie Merchant was great. She was tireless. I love seeing anything at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center.
- Fabulous Magic of Christmas performance!!!
- From September 3-6, there will be multiple political events going on at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center.