Rock Club, Jazz Club, Bar
532 Frenchmen St (btwn Decatur St & Chartres St)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Khris Royal & Dark Matter on Wed, Reggae on Thurs, & Mainline band on Sun. All good deals!
- One of the BEST music venues in Nola!
- We love Kermit Ruffin's new early evening gigs (fridays @ 7pm)
- Big Sam's Funky Nation on Friday night!
- Cheap strong drinks, unpretentious crowd, colorful musicians. Cool place!
- Reggae Night every Thursday!!
- Tuesdays Open Ears music series is hosted in Blue Nile's upstairs space. The free weekly show features avant-garde, often improvised, sets from musicians. All donations go to the Artists.
- Go to Frenchman street over Bourbon street for the music any day
- Check out the amazing FABUdance class by Cherylyn T.
- DJ T-Roy!!! Reggae Every Thursday!!!
- Awesome place to go out and dance !! A live band plays then the dj takes over!
- Old School night was a great time!!!!
- The first bar I ever went to in New Orleans. You never forget your first.
- Play Gambits 2012 Bar Stampede at Blue Nile and you could win $1,000 in New Orleans bar tabs. Look for the secret code word in this bar to enter to win. Promotion ends December 30, 2012
- We love catching the Washboard Chaz Trio at the Blue Nile, Saturdays at 7 pm.
- While the godiva martini is amazing it's overpriced and we were kicked out of our bar seats for the "owner". If I was the owner I wouldn't be kicking out paying customers from seats not too smart.
- Kris Royal on Wed nights. Blow baby, blow.
- Best Bartender ever Ollie!! Ask for him.
- Catch the Bottoms Up Blues Gang if you can.
- Fun place to hear live music. Pay the cover for the main room, try to go on Friday night when Kermit Ruffins is performing.