Blue 32 Sports Grill
Sports Bar, American
- Great sports bar with an awesome menu selection. My favorite are the fish tacos.
- Best salmon salad I've ever had. Seriously.
- Aggies can catch Texas A&M games with 30+ other alums at this location!
- Love this place. Great food and service.
- The chocolate chip cookies are delish during lunch. Overbaked during dinner.
- Rib Sampler! Ask for Laura to be your server!
- Fun atmosphere with tons of TVs with the latest sports and games on. Their menu offers a great selection for whatever you're in the mood for.
- Loaded Fries and the Bacon Cheese Burger are tasty. Gig 'em!
- Big fan of the Buffalo Chicken Flat Bread.
- Fish and chips were delish.
- lots of TVS,
- The food was good the service was great. Brighton was attentive, polite, fast and helpful in every respect. You can see the game from any seat in the house
- Cool place! You might even spot David Spade!
- Friendly staff and boneless wings that are actually quite good. Lots of screens, lots of games on. Great place to watch your team and chat with medium-intensity sports fans.
- food is always amazingggg no matter what you get...my favorites :calamari for appetizer and the bbq chicken flatbread ahhhh so good
- Slow service. Waitress didnt seem to care she was here to serve us not socialize with staff.
- Food here is excellent and a certain upgrade from the former Buffalo Wild Wings.
- SLOW service. Place wasn't busy and we had to wait quite a while during lunch hour.
- Love the Shrimp & Applewood Bacon Quesadilla!
- Philly cheesesteak salad :) yum!