Blossom Music Center
- The seashell shape of the Blossom Music Center gives the venue great acoustics. Fantastic place to watch all genres of shows, from rock to classical. Team Live Nation
- Parking at this venue, or more specifically trying to leave, is a complete disaster.
- Go see Phish
- Going to be a hot show tonight
- If you're not early, be prepared to hike from your parking spot! But the paths are pretty well-lit, so it's all good.
- the PERFECT place for a summer Sunday evening with the Cleveland Orchestra. Bring wine, a picnic and low level chairs...
- worth every penny to buy a parking pass and leave the back way.
- Worst place I've ever seen a concert.
- Awesome place to be over the 4th of july
- Great venue for summer concerts in Northeast Ohio, but after 15 yrs of coming here they still haven't figured out parking egress.
- Although tall chairs are not prohibited I recommend beach chairs (low to the ground) or plan to sit on the top of the hill to avoid the ire of others or the lawn police with tall chairs.
- Eat before coming here or bring your own to avoid costly concession stand prices. We found items priced higher than movie theatres or sports stadiums. Picnic/outside food and drinks permitted.
- Wish it was smoke free here!
- Every summer the Vans Warped Tour comes to the Cleveland area & with it comes the Keep A Breast Foundation to educate young people about breast cancer prevention & awareness! Prevention is the CURE!
- The lawn is amazing for concerts!
- Great summer venue! If the opening band isn't important to you save yourself the traffic & arrive a little late.
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 and hear live music.
- There is a vending machine that sells ear plugs behind the last row of seats before the lawn.
- While youre waiting for your concert, watch our behind-the-tour video series with Lady Antebellum: http://bit.ly/DrinkPositive