Bloomingdale Trail — The 606
- Side lanes are padded which my knees love. Trees are still young so shade is rare. Bring sunglasses or even a hat. Still is a work in progress. Can't wait to see the finished park.
- In the summer it gets pretty busy with runners, bikers and skaters.
- Ideal place to walk, run, ride a bike in Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Square neighborhoods. You'll see art installations and (seasonal) art and yoga events. One of many Chicago parks to enjoy!
- Today 606 street party awesome music
- I cant resist a rails to trails project, and this is a great one! Cool neighborhood, cool art, and a well-maintained track. If you like urban trails, check this out!
- super fun way to walk through some cute chicago neighborhoods and get some steps in. good for out of town friends!
- Really wonderful place for families, singles, couples, exercising, biking. It bisects various communities in Chicago so there's a lovely mix of people.
- Running track
- I would not consider this a hiking trail, at best it's an elevated sidewalk with some oversculpted landscaping. I think you'd be better off to just get out of the city for the day.
- Great place to have a casual walk after dinner in Wicker Park or for a solid run before or after work.
- bike here at night, it's incredible
- Es una pista para correr, andar en bici, dar un paseo.Hay lugares para sentarse de vez en cuando, casi no hay lugares de sombra. Hay varios lugares para estacionar bicis.
- Nice trail but not much of a view
- Mostly a running and biking trail. Limited seating areas.
- The trail connects six parks along its length and provides excellent pedestrian and cyclist access to other neighborhoods without having to cross a single street.
- Do bring sunglasses - there's very little shade. It is 2.7 miles long and has on/off ramps every quarter mile or so. You can see the distance markings every tenth of a mile in both directions.
- Highly impressed! Every city needs this. Can't wait to see how this fills in next summer. Judging by the steady flow of users, it's already a hit.
- Go early and often.
- Runners in the right line, walkers and cyclists to the left.
- Awesome bike path through Humboldt Park and Wicker Park areas! Beautiful ride and really safe