I use any excuse to enjoy a margarita. The excuse this week? Celebrating the fact that Seri, Maggie and I were all back in town after epic weekends away and enjoying Halloween in NYC together! Seri and Maggie traveled to St. Barth’s on LMP business, while I visited friends in Denver.
Needless to say, Halloween brought on a fun and festive air to the office, so a beautiful cocktail was an excellent addition.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them