Salon / Barbershop
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 12:00am
- This bar-slash-barbershop serves up cuts and cocktails in a hip tribute to the Roaring Twenties.
- Get a trim, cut, a shave or a cocktail -- or all, as you wish. A libation is gratis with any service. Which will you have: a Hot Heather or a Mr. Toddy?
- A speakeasy under the guise of a Barbershop? Our kind of place. Order a Sweeney Todd for us- it's a man's drink.
- Excellent cocktails served up by friendly bartenders and yummy grilled cheese for noshing. Secret Comedy Show (monthly, list only ) is fabulous! Love this place.
- Excellent cocktails and fun grilled cheese for noshing.
- The delicious: Good Boy and the Chorizo & rosemary grilled cheese. Yum. Fun place to have a birthday party. It does get crowded and super hot at its peak.
- Great drinks and a DJ that puts a groove in you on Thursday nights.
- Do not order The Cowboy
- Stormy recommends the 'Good Boy' - Bison Ridge Whiskey/Strawberries/Sage/Orange/Lemon (seasonal)
- Get a proper shave and a proper drink.
- great bar - easy-going and friendly. the strawberry fields is my drink of choice and if you're there to eat, the grilled cheese sammies and purple kale are delicious.
- Alex is the best bartender <3
- Get the Batman! Great drink named after the owner's dog ;-) so cute!
- Great spot, hidden behind a barber shop. Unpretentious and hip.
- Dont sit on the barber chairs lol
- Richelle kills there
- Cool spot, wasnt too crowded, good for groups
- Go through the back door of the barbershop. Maybe get your haircut first though?
- Walk through barber shop into speakeasy, amazing cocktails and grill cheese