Blacksburg Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
100 Draper Rd (at Roanoke St.)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
- Rolling Fork Farm and Shadowchase Farm are the best for meat and eggs. Stonecrop Farm and Glade Road Growing and Greenstar Farm are the best for produce. Stonecrop also has beautiful flowers!
- Open Wednesdays and Saturdays and always a great selection of local produce, meats, crafts and sometimes, entertainment!
- Kids love the Farmers Market! Fresh fruit, veggies and baked goods. The Blacksburg Children's Museum is often there with activities for the kids.
- Hours and vendors are seasonal. Lots of great tasty stuff, especially during the summer.
- Check out Stonecrop Farm's booth! You'll leave with a beautiful made-for-you bouquet and tasty microgreens.
- Come on by for the Wednesday night "old-time" music jam. Dancing welcomed and encouraged! 8-11 PM
- Want to know where your food comes from? Buy it here.
- If the crepe people are there, get the honey butter with cinnamon!
- If you love fresh romaine and carrots with their tops, go early to snag them at Green Star Farm.
- You can't go wrong with the Blacksburg Farmer's Market. Wednesdays are particularly great since it isn't as crowded, but still the same wonderful vendors.